|Company||Rainmaker Business Technologies|
|Location||Sandymount, Dublin 4|
|Job type||Fulltime, Permanent, On-premises|
|Additional benefits||Income Protection, Death In Service Benefit|
|Job Description||Senior .Net Developer – Full Stack|
|Minimum Experience||4+ Years Post Qualification Commercial Experience|
|Qualifications||BSc. In Software Engineering or a similar technical discipline|
Rainmaker Business Technologies provides Software Products and Consultancy to the Airline industry in Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior .Net Developer – Full Stack
Developer would be joining a stable, secure, and well-established environment having been around for over 15 years. Working with latest technologies and applying best practices and processes throughout the daily activities. Due to the ongoing success, we have an opening for a Full Stack .Net Developer to join the existing team.
The developer would be joining the Crew Pay Manager team where daily tasks would include enhancing the existing application by adding new features and enhancing existing features. Other work would include working on customer implementations along with refactoring existing code to ensure latest best practices are coherent within the stack. The team consists of ~6 developers, 2 testers, 1 Business Analyst, 1 Systems Analysts and a team leader who work together in an agile manner utilizing sprints and Kanban boards. Daily stand-up meetings take place to enhance team communication and enable fellow team members support each other. The streamlined development process utilizes peer reviews on all pull requests along with advanced automated continuous integration and automated deployments.
A self-starter, someone who wants responsibility, accountability and flexibility, to deliver results driven by customer demands. Someone who wants to demonstrate his or her technical abilities and innovation in order to keep the product at the cutting edge and maintain its market leading status.
- BSc. in Software Engineering or a similar technical discipline
- Seasoned well versed .Net Developer with 4+ years commercial Experience
- Enjoy agile development on large project within team of 10+ people
- Experience with Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Rest and WCF API development experience
- Strong understanding of object oriented principals
- Experience with Service Locator and Inversion Of Control design patterns
- Experience developing Unit Tests
- C# Performance Optimization skills
- Aviation industry experience would be nice to have
- Commercial experience with Test Driven Development