Accurately measure and manage fuel-related cost.
Identification of fuel savings oportunities and compliance with fuel conservation programs.
Access to data that is normally not readily available
- Additional flight planning data
- Additional fuel data elements
- Dispatcher entered overrides
- ‘Cost to carry’ – Burn per 1000#, Burn per minute
Fuel Data Analysis
Analyze fuel data by parameters by:
- Route, flight number, equipment type, tail, origin, dispatcher, crew
- Which routes are carrying extra fuel?
- Which aircraft or routes are burning more fuel and why?
- Which crew/dispatchers are consuming more fuel and why?
Dashboard, KPIs & Reporting
- Standard Dashboard and Drill-Down reports delivered as part of the solution
- Ability to self-build new reports and publish to users
- Automatic delivery of dashboards and reports for configured schedules and distribution lists.
Self-Drive Analysis and Data Mining
- Ability to generate, manipulate, and evaluate detailed data analysis
- Use off the shelf data mining tool to analyse and explore data
- Support for predictive modelling and advanced analytics
- Built-in Integration to the airline’s core flight scheduling and Flight Planning systems to be effected.
- ACARS Single Engine Taxi and APU messages
- Identifies on-going changes and tracks history
Rainmaker Fuel Analytics Brochure
If you would like to view a demonstration of Fuel Analytics then please submit your contact details on the request page.